Sunday, August 22, 2010

Workout log/newbie gains?!??!

I've taken some time off...after I gave out a pint of blood I was feeling weird...weak and reoccurring headaches.

I needed a few days off from lifting anyway. Anxious to get back into the weight room :)

Today I felt good though, I went to the gym and cranked out some HIIT.

8 x 30 seconds with 1 minute rest in between. Mentally, this was hard to get through...for the fact that I dislike indoor cardio. I f'ed up my left ankle at work the other day (slight sprain, I think) so I didn't want to do anything that was going to directly impact that, so I opted for the elliptical machine.

Finished up with 15 minutes of stretching.

Anyhoot...

I also weighed in today.

I'm down just under 2 pounds in 3 weeks, and apparently gained an inch in my thighs. I either measured incorrectly the previous time, or I'm experiencing n00bie gains. No changes anywhere else though. :(

Though, I can visibly see more back muscles these days and oblique lines in darker lighting. YES!

Next weigh in...Sept 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment