Thursday, August 5, 2010

Nothing to gloat about.

Today, I took a rest day. I did a 3 mile trail walk, nothing strenuous. I really just wanted to relax...nothing but me, the iPod and the sun. I needed it...

I needed to save my energy for dead lifts tomorrow. I've been having issues with these. Quite frankly, they have been a thorn in my side and it's getting to my last nerve. I've been doing a lot more reading about the lift, so I'm really hoping something gives. Focus. Focus. Focus.

I did cook a pretty yummy dish...excuse the craptastic photo quality.



It's broccoli, native tomato's, garlic, olive oil and bacon. Next time though, I'm adding a few hard boiled eggs. This needed a lot more protein, but it was DELICOUS and filling...and cost me about $5 to make and I got two meals out of it. Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment