Sunday, August 15, 2010

fails and food hangovers.

Last night, not sure what came over me (maybe it was the weed, okay...it WAS the weed) but I decided to shove like 800 calories of pure shit down my throat.

A piece of blueberry pie and a side of vanilla ice cream and I had a scoop of peanut butter. WTF.

I don't feel guilty about it really, I enjoyed it. But I do hate the aftermath of what occurs.

  • 5 pounds of bloating
  • irregularity
  • groggy, sluggish feeling all day
  • stomach cramps
  • headaches
FOOD HANGOVER.

I decided to work in some sprints today because a) I felt like it and b) I didn't want to be a lazy ass.

The sprints sucked. I managed 6...4 of which were at 10MPH. My ankles started to hurt me though, and I didn't want to push it with the running. I decided to end it with 3 more rounds on the elliptical. My legs tired out before my heart did...but I suppose that's what happens when you take a break from your normal nutrition patterns.

Either way, I still left the gym a big ole' sweaty mess. Wish I could have taken a picture of my back...so gross.



I finished off my workout with 15 minutes of stretching. Lots of focus on the lower body since that seems to be my problem areas.

/End.

No comments:

Post a Comment