Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Today was a good day...fitness wise and nutrition wise. I did 15 minutes of HIIT treadmill sprints. I cranked my sprints up to 9.5mph the last half of the workout. Pretty damn proud. Stronger. Faster. Better.

I followed up with about 15 minutes of stretching, which felt good. I'm starting to feel the differences since I've been stretching more. Less tight and tense and better movement in general. Hopefully my issues with my right hip will start to improve.

Eating wise...

Breakfast:

Vanilla Greek Yogurt, Blueberries, Flaxseed and a banana.

Snack:
1 oz almonds

Lunch:

Scrambled eggs (2 whole), the leftover cheeseburger I had diced up and spinach. It was actually really awesome.

Snack:

Natural Peanut Butter and Gala apple (I know, not primal but I can't find almond butter *tear*)


Dinner:

Broccoli salad with hardboiled egg, bacon, almonds..and a little butter, salt and pepper. YUM!

On another random note...

My sister's album is completely finished. It sounds and looks amazing. And I'm so incredibly proud to call her my sister. She is come a LONG way since I first seen her spit a rap in Chaz's studio. Sara was so shy and unsure of herself then. She has truly mastered her craft since then...and she continues to prove to me that if you have a passion in life success is inevitable...I'm inspired by her.

COP THAT SHIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment