Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekend menu....

Saturday:

I had a few diet slip ups on Saturday. I ate some potatoes and had an almond danish at work. Hey, at least it was..SORT OF primal. ;) But I balanced that out with the rest of my meals.

I also did a tabata interval work out. 4 minutes, but honestly I didn't think it was enough. But I failed to push myself for another session. *sigh*

Sunday:

I attempted to go for a distance run. I've come to the conclusion that I am entirely too muscular for distance running. It's amusing to me that I can handle interval training which in theory is significantly more challenging than a steady state routine. I can bang out 8 sets of sprints at 8-9MPH but can't run more than 10 minutes straight. I hate it!


But, I suppose the difference in physique speaks for itself.

Stick the training regime that is going to help you achieve your goals.

Mine: Get strong and powerful. Distance running isn't going to get me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment