Thursday, August 19, 2010

Feelin' good...

*see title*

Warmup:
-Squat to stands (15)
-Lateral lunges (10 each leg)
-Inch worm
-Push up (10)

repeated twice.



Deadlift

2 x 105/12

DB shoulder press

30/12
30/8
35/6

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
2 x 75/12

Lunge
35/12
30/12....balance was still weird on my right leg so I lowered the weight

Swiss Ball Crunch

2 x 15

Plank
36 seconds
1 minute

I fucking owned those deadlifts today, which is really awesome for me. They've been such a thorn in my side for literally 6 months. I'm really starting to build up that explosive strength. WIN!!! I had attempted to do some interval work at the end of my workout, but my legs were just beat to crap. Maybe after dinner tonight I'll have the energy to get some out of me...

My diet had a few slip ups today, but it's all good. I started my day off with a crappy breakfast because I over slept...which for me my breakfasts sets the tone for the day. Makes those broken work cookies seem so much more tempting.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment