Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010, new decade, new me, new goals.

The past decade was pretty weird. A mixture of bad, and good times. Then again, I was an adolescent, started high school, discovered boys, discovered music, traveled a lot, got into trouble, moved to Minnesota and started college. I didn't realized what an eventful decade it has been until I did some stupid quiz thing on Facebook.

But anyhow, this past year in particular has been rough. This, I will not focus on. After today, 2009 is gone. :)

So, I am taking the time to establish some new goals for myself which I hope are realistic, and attainable.
.
Health

  • Reach my goal weight of 180 pounds by March. I originally had said May but at the rate I am going, I can reach it sooner. I have been trending an average of an 8-10 pound loss a month. I am a mere 12 pounds away from this.
  • Be able to run 5 miles on a treadmill.
  • Be able to do a real push up on my toes and all.
  • Try Yoga
  • GET INTO THE FREE WEIGHT AND DUMB BELL SECTION OF MY GYM!
Personal
  • Focus on building confidence, and focus less on my weaknesses.
  • Put myself out there more to people
  • Finish CCRI with a GPA of at least 3.50
  • Realize that I am good enough, smart enough and dog-gone it...people like me!


3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Stay focused and you'll have no trouble hitting that goal.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You are truly inspiring, keep it up! And LOL @ Stewart(?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stewart Smalley is my hero. I need that poster on my ceiling. lol

    ReplyDelete