Thursday, December 17, 2009

I win.

Last night, I had my last class for intro to social work. We had decided that all of us were going to bring some food, and basically have discussion all class. It was uber fun.

I had ate dinner before I went so I didn't walk in there starving, and I had allocated about 600 calories to indulge a little.

I ate 2 small pieces of a pepperoni calzone, and 3 oreo balls. In between I snacked on fruit. I probably ate a good 500. Oreo balls are freaking...AMAZING. Really, I probably could have scarfed down the whole platter they were so good.

I also opted on not bring a cheese and cracker plate, because I am a SUCKER for cheese. I opted for salsa and chips. I'm not really into chips and dip, so it was a good choice. Plus, it was much cheaper.

Needless to say, I'm pretty proud of myself for not chowing hardcore. I lost a pound as well.

Today, I'm meeting with work girls for dinner and a glass of wine...not sure what I should order but I will be taking a look at the menu before I leave.

:D


2 comments:

  1. I freaking love Oreo balls.... I think we should make a pact to keep them a Xmas/Holiday food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I could eat them all day with no complaints.

    ReplyDelete