Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ugh

Fuck yesterday. Fuck yesterday in it's gaping asshole. Gross.

Work was just busy, and poorly managed which drives me up the wall given I used to be a manager. I try to separate that kind of thinking when shit isn't running smoothly, but I just can't stand it when I see others slacking off and here I am...slaving. That is beside the point, I just had a yucky day at work.

So, I was really looking forward to blowing off some steam with a quick run and working my legs. I roll up the gym all amped, ready to go..get into the changing room get all changed.

and what do I find?

I FORGOT MY FUCKING GYM SHOES.

I didn't have time to run back home to grab them, because I specifically planned my hour work out in between work and running to grab my cousins.

THEN...I get out of the gym, only to discover that half of my town is out of power. The street lights were down and all. I almost died 10 times. So I decided to go meet Sara at the Panda, so I didn't have to go home to a dark house alone. Of course, I unwillingly drank a beer...110 calories of emptiness.. YUM!

My mom ends up meeting us there, of course she will use any excuse to party. It was pushing 6:30, and we had to go pick up my cousins at 7. She ends up canceling on them because she wants to stay out and drink.

I was annoyed. I haven't seen them in over two months, we had a lot of damage to repair over what happened with fundraiser money (another long story, that I do not want to get into)

So what does this have to do with fitness?

I ended up completely fucking gorging. I ate probably 4 pieces of Papa Gino's pizza (mmm) and well over the recommended serving of some delicious "drumstick" flavored ice cream.

I didn't track my calories. I estimate at around 2,000 though.

I made the conscious decision to not track, and stuff my face...and I feel horribly guilty about it this morning...and I have 2 pounds of undigested crap to account for it.

But, I guess if I'm going to "cheat"...I guess make it count for something.

Stress is definitely my eating trigger.

*sigh*

Today is a new day I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. Yup, live and let go

    And great job running without music! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I find it more relaxing without it, weird as that sounds!

    ReplyDelete