Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I like it when things just fall into place

I have been looking into take a class on the weekends for the longest time. I've been looking at everything from yoga, karate, kickboxing and zumba classes.

Last night, while I was at work and old manager for Hot Topic came in. We used to be pals back in my management days, but she quit Hot Topic like 8 months ago so I haven't seen her in forever.

She immediately noticed my weight loss, telling me that I looked "tinier" (which I am starting to get used to, and I'm starting to enjoy it). So, since she is really into fitness and nutrition we started talking about what we do, yada yada yada. I told her that I was looking into classes just to break up the monotony of the gym.

So, she referred me to a yoga studio in Attleboro that is geared towards college students. Classes with a college ID are $9 and I guess you can volunteer work for free classes. Half hour of work= a free class.

Random post, yes. But it made my week. After the holiday's, I am going to check out the studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment