Sunday, December 20, 2009

Not such a good night.

I went to an awkward family Christmas party last night. I did pretty well with food there...ate a huge bowl of salad, a small slice of pizza...and one dessert.

Ended up doing an hour of cardio at the gym afterwords. Went home, continued to do well with the eating thing until.......I smoked a blunt with Sara, which I never smoke blunts anymore.

I was just totally over powered by munchies...eating things I never eat. Cherry slices anyone? I'm not a fan of gummy crap, it hurts my teeth. But, I insisted on eating like 8 of them. A serving size is 3 and at 150 calories.

I then ate more pizza, and my dad made a burger.

:'(

I was up all night tossing and turning with anxiety over what this crap was doing to my body. I woke up this morning weighing 198 pounds. Which I guess is still good, I'm not focused on losing right now, just retaining my weight loss. I feel like if I aim to lose during the holidays I will be setting myself up for failure. So I suppose I am still within my goals...it's just trying not to get my piss hot over a 1 pound gain that is most likely water from sodium.

Really though, with weed...I really just don't want to smoke that much at one time. I know what I can handle now. *thinks back to how much I used to be able to do* I'm getting old. :( LOL

Today is a new day though, bout to go shovel snow which can burn 100's of calories. I will chalk this up as a fantastic total body routine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment