Saturday, January 23, 2010

Random thoughts

I went out last night to some billiard bar for my sister's show. Night was kind of boring...only drank half a beer. Alcohol wasn't jiving with me, just wasn't in the mood. But, I was being dawned over all night about my weight. Still something I struggle with, but it felt really good to hear the compliments. My HARD WORK is paying off. We got out of the show at 1AM, we are all wicked hungry....so my friends opted for Denny's. I really wasn't about going out, nor did I even plan to eat out that night. But, I tagged along. I just wanted to have some fun with my friends and not worry about calories. I didn't do TOO bad. I just got a 3 egg omelet and wheat toast. The only guilt I had was spending 12 bucks on a crap omelet. Even I could have made a better one lol. Either way, I had a good night. Got home at 4am, woke up at 9am and went to the gym for 11.

It was my cardio day, and I ran a full mile today without feeling like death. The interval running for sure increasing my endurance. I felt great today....until I brought home 2 pints of fresh blueberries. My mom insisted that she was going to make pancakes. I told her "My money paid for these, and they aren't being wasted on with junk".

Probably NOT the nicest thing I could have said, but I am so tired of their lack of support. I'm tired of them eating health food that I buy for myself. I'm tired of them rubbing junk food in my face, and the overall snotty attitudes my mother in particular gives me whenever I talk about it.


I hate living in this house, I hate that I have other people attempting to control my health habits. I have two more years left of college before I start my career and get on my own.


I should start looking for a sugar daddy.. :-P

4 comments:

  1. You should buy wheat flour...make whole grain pancakes, something everyone can get behind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that, fiber one has a FABULOUS pancake mix, adding blueberries is better than the chocolate chips I usually drop in ;) Either way, I love em, and the fiber really helps to fill you up with just one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whole...wheat...pancakes? Wouldn't that take the fluff out of it? :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, not at all, fiber one pancakes are great! And they are whole grain, not whole wheat (not sure what the scientific difference is, but I like the whole grain stuff better for taste).

    ReplyDelete