Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Feelin'....good.

I am officially down 45 pounds...which leaves me at 187. Freakin' finally. All January I've been busting my ass just to creep into the 180's, which was proving to be difficult. However, January I've been trying extra hard to get in more protein...as a result, I've retained a TON of muscles. One morning I woke up and randomly had biceps, and definition in my quads.

WOO!

Also, the last few weeks I've been trying harder to get in proper nutrition. I've been eating more veggies, aiming to eat carbs around my workouts and increase my fat and protein consumption with leaner meats. Honestly, I feel freakin' awesome. I get random spurts of energy, where I'll just clean my house in 45 minutes. SCORE!

I just cannot wait to be able to say "I've lost 50 pounds". I mean...that's a huge amount of weight! I'm anticipating buying a bathing suit and various other summer clothes. I may just wear shorter shorts this summer!!! :D

I've never felt this good physically, and I'm aiming to feel good emotionally as well.

Actually, over the weekend I had a heart to heart with my "ex", you know..the one that I mentioned that doubted me. We talked for a few hours about me, him and our insecurities. The air was cleared, he hates that I'm so insecure about my body...and just gave me reassurance that he never judged me based on my weight. Quite frankly, he says he loved my body...even when I was 232 pounds. It made me feel good, and I don't have so much weight on shoulders in regards to him anymore. The confidence is building, slowly but surely.

I can shop XL tee's now in the freakin.....JUNIORS section. It's little things such as this that will help me in the long run. Though, I feel being fat might have been a blessing on my budget...I love to shop. I might be in danger now that I'm leaner. Haha.


This week, I also started my last semester at CCRI. It's gonna be a tough one. 3 Math intensive courses and Asian Civ. FML! I had a few food planning fails this week because of it, but it was expected. It usually takes me a good 3 weeks to really get the hang out my routine. I'm just hoping I'm gonna end with a bang, these classes I'm in are extremely hard. I hate myself for not balancing out my classes better when I first started, but oh well.

Uhh, I think that's it for now. I have homework to do. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment