Thursday, September 9, 2010

Making up for lost times.

So...I decided to take a break from studying to update this thing.

Where the heck was I last, other than having to add in like 10 freakin' workout logs?!

I started school on the 7th. Doing another semester at CCRI since I switched majors and it set me back another year (joy).

I'm taking

Human Anatomy
Human Sexuality
Intro to Computers
Business Writing

Business Writing, I absolutely love my professor. She's easily one of the most motivating teachers I've ever had, and doesn't tolerate nonsense (which is a nice change, too many professors these days let students run the show).

Human Sexuality is....going...to be...interesting to say the least. We basically talk about doing it for 2 and half hours. Mostly all women, part of me feels sorry for the three guys that are in the class.

Human Anatomy is stressing me the fuck out, and it's only been one week. It's extremely difficult to keep up with the massive amounts of information. I'm trying so HARD, but my anxiety about "what if I fail" keeps getting at me. The people in my bench have taken it before, which helps...a lot. They've been super helpful to me so far. But, I won't front...I'm absolutely terrified I won't make it through. My plan is to attack my workouts like I'm in a lab...and hope it helps. (On a good note: I did learn like 2 things already that are going to help me with my workouts)

I've yet to take the computer course, which starts next Monday. Can't report back on that one yet.

I haven't worked out as much lately, just because I'm getting used to a new schedule...my eating habits haven't been the "best" either. Not like I'm eating like crap, but I've been forgetting to eat sometimes...and then my stomach awkwardly grumbles in the middle of class during a silent period.

I expected this though, it's gonna take me a good 2 weeks to get my schedule down. Just gotta stop over thinking, otherwise I'm going to have a hellish semester.

Missing workout logs to come (I can tell you I graduated to 45 plates on my squats though, YES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment